Thursday, February 3, 2011

Metal Church


When I was a youngster, I had religion shoved down my throat by my mother and I despised her for it. Whenever I saw this band's records I would write them off immediately because the word "church" was in their name. Abandoning my catholic upbringing was crucial to my teenage development. So was finally listening to this record. This is metal the way metal was meant to be heard. Members of this church don't sing hymns, but headbang in tight leather. Guess what? It's time for some fucking worship. Get down on your knees and show some respect.

METAL CHURCH

4 comments:

Icky said...

A personal favorite of mine!

BenB said...

Such a good album!
So happy to have stumbled upon this blog. There's so many amazing albums on here.

Clint B said...

I already have this on vinyl and cassette, so why not get one for the pod? Cheers. This album is all fucking killer, no filler. Essential.

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

If you saw what I saw… Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s gonna be like for us if ya believe: meet this ultra-bombastic, ex-mortal-Upstairs for the most-extra-blatant-and-groovy, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, riskyNrisquĂ©, party-hardy, eternal-warp-drive you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-smmmokin’-hot-deal. YES! For God, anything and everything and more! is possible!! Cya soon...