Saturday, February 6, 2010

Titan Force


You may recognize the lead singer of this band from other better known acts such as Jag Panzer or Riot. Not many people talk about Titan Force at all and that's kind of weird imho. I'm a huge Fates Warning guy and when I first heard this effort I couldn't shake the feeling that I was listening to Ray Alder on a lost FW album. So right off the bat you know you're gonna get soaring vocals and progressive heavy metal... There's something else at work here though. The first 2 tracks have a very sinister element to them. Titan Force may sound like other bands and I'll be damned if they don't have the hook writing capability of a White Lion and a little glimmers of Iron Maiden peppered here and there. What's not to like? It's a very enjoyable effort and just catchy as hell. Get this now.

Winner/Loser

No comments: